Who are we?
Total Awareness Promotions is a registered Charity Based in Calderdale.
We want you to know we are not in the business of selling your personal information or email addresses with any other company.
This policy outlines how we collect and use your information, the limited occasions we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are: –
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of our websites, particularly in relation to on-line transactions and site navigation.
2. To enable TAP to collect information about your browsing and shopping patterns, including to monitor the success of campaigns, competitions etc.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How you can do this will depend on the browser you use. Further details on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers are set out below: –
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “privacy” tab
3. Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Google Chrome:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
For Mozilla firefox:
1. Choose the menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “privacy”
3. Find the menu “cookie” and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu Files”> “Preferences”
When someone visits www.TotalAwarenessPromotions.co.uk or www.TAPevents.org.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We may share anonymised personal information with other organisations, particularly our funders or events organisers, who use this to analyse out charitable impact.
May of the events we attend are delivered in Partnership. We may let them know about your booking and share your name. We will not share any further information without your explicit consent in writing.
We may share information with other agencies such as the Police, HMRC and charities commission in the course of our accounting, returns or for compliance in applicable law.
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Ben Doughty at Ben@TAPevents.org.uk
Changes to this Privacy Notice
|Document Version Number:||1|
|Approved by Board of Trustees on:||TBC|
|Review Schedule:||Every two years|
|Next review due:||TBC|